INTERNET OF THINGS WITH ARDUINO [TAMIL]
Internet of Things [IoT] is already changing the world we are living in. The world won’t function the same way in the course of 10 years. With IoT, everything around us will be talking to each other, both living and non-living, making things happen automatically. This course is aimed at helping people to get started with this awesome technology in the easiest way.
In the course, we will start with IoT background, followed by the basics of Arduino Embedded Platform and ending with automating our house through WiFi. At the end of the course, we will be able to control our house from our mobile and send statistical data to the cloud from the house.
- Get to know the IoT history, examples and scope
- Learn to use Arduino Embedded platform, which the most successful, in case of experimentation
- Get to know how to use AltSense Arduino trainer shield, which makes electronics very easy
- You get to watch and go through proper videos in step by step to automate your house.
AltSense is a training startup established in 2015. AltSense was started with the main objective of bridging the gap between Technology and common man through training and innovative solutions. Since then, AltSense has conducted 100+ workshops across Tamilnadu in various technologies like IoT, Machine Learning, Embedded Systems, Robotics and so on. More than 3000+ students have benefited from their sessions. AltSense is involved in various research projects too related to IoT and Robotics. Students are given opportunities to work on real-time projects through internships. With all their positive reviews, AltSense now steps into online training so that more and more people can be benefited.
- Lectures 61
- Quizzes 5
- Duration 15 Days
- Skill level Beginner
- Language Tamil & English (Multilingual)
- Students 536
- Assessments Yes
1) Introduction to Internet of Things
2) Kit Overview
3) Arduino Basics
- Arduino Basics
- Embedded Systems – Overview
- Components in embedded system
- Why Arduino ?
- Arduino Hardware detail (Part 1)
- Arduino Hardware detail (Part 2)
- Arduino Environment setup (Part 1)
- Arduino Environment setup (Part 2)
- Controlling LEDs
- AltSense Trainer Shield Overview (Part 1)
- AltSense Trainer Shield Overview (Part 2)
- LEDs in Shield
- Task – Binary Counter (Part 1)
- Task – Binary Counter (Part 2)
- Evaluation 1
4) Serial Communication
5) Interfacing Sensors
6) Interfacing Relays
7) Internet of Things
- IoT Architecture
- Client and Server Explanation
- ESP8266 Module – overview (Part 1)
- ESP8266 Module – overview (Part 2)
- Software Serial – Overview
- Thingspeak walkthrough
- Installing Libraries
- Arduino as a client
- CLient program Explanation
- Arduino as a server
- Server Program Explanation
- Control LED from Server
- Evaluation 5
- WiFi Home Automation Setup
Good course to explore ARDUINO Skills
I love this online course. Will be great help for my final year project.
Internet of Things with Arduino
Really great, high quality video lecture and enjoyed course!